KEY HOUSE & GOLF RULES - 2019
We hope the following guidelines will help assist you in making your time spent at the Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- All Members, family members, and guests shall be neat and wear appropriate attire at all times.
- Members and guests shall not change clothes or shoes in the parking lot.
- Denim is permitted in the Clubhouse, and on patio, only! (Ripped or torn denim is not permitted)
- Men’s hats are to be worn brim forward and not allowed in any dining areas. Men’s hats are permitted in the Men’s Card Room and Men’s Locker Room
- Men’s shirts are to be tucked in at all times, however; casual Tommy Bahama style shirts with no shirttail and finished hems are permitted to be worn out. Blade collars are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts/pants are not acceptable.
- Jackets are requested for holiday events.
- Exercise clothes are not permitted on Club grounds, except traveling from the parking lot to the locker room. They may be worn in appropriate areas such as the locker rooms and Men’s fitness center Flip flops are permitted in the parking lot, locker rooms and Men’s Card Room. Women are permitted to wear open toed shoes and sandals.
- Women are permitted to wear shirts designed to be worn outside of pants.
- Women shall not wear abbreviated tops, racerback tops, or athletic tank tops on Club grounds
- Women’s dresses are permitted as long as they are no higher than mid-thigh in length, sleeveless and spaghetti straps are acceptable. Strapless is not permitted.
The dress code is applicable to children 12 and above; however, parents are responsible for ensuring that all children appropriately and neatly dressed while on the premises.
Dress Code for Golf Course
No Metal Spikes; Soft Spikes Only.
- Observe Golf appropriate attire. Polo shirts with a collar or mock neck style shirts are acceptable.
- Women are permitted to wear sleeveless golf tops with a collar.
- Shorts and skirts are permitted on the Golf Course as long as they are no higher than mid-thigh and in good taste.
CELLULAR PHONES & ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Use of Cellphones, and hand held electronic devices including tablets, PCs, and other electronic reading devices are permissible throughout the Club Property, so long as they are used in silent mode, this does not include making or receiving calls. Making or receiving calls is restricted to the parking lot and next to the “House Phones” in the Locker Rooms only.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse. Out of respect for members and their guests, smoking is also not permitted around the TAVERN fire pit, the Dining Room patio or on the patio behind the Golf Shop. Smoking is permitted outside of the Men’s Card Room.